While our team would love to travel around the world and speak at every conference and event that we would like, we do have some limitations on where and when we can speak. Below outlines some of the logistics, expectations, and restrictions for Target to talk.
- The first step is to request Target to speak and let us know if one of the talks below are of interest to you, or if there is a custom talk you are interested in.
- Once we get the request, we will evaluate our availability to fulfill the request.
- If we are able to accommodate your request, we will work with you on logistics of travel and details of talk.
- Being a large enterprise, we do have to work with our PR team to get approval to do any talk outside our organization. While this is usually not an issue, we do want to make you aware of it this process.
- Following the talk, while Target does not charge any speaker fee, all travel expenses need to be reimbursed. We will send an invoice for all related travel expenses.
Don't see a talk below that works for you? Let us know and we can work with you on if we have a story to share based on your need.