ProductDNA 2018 - SOLD OUT
ProductDNA was started a few years ago to promote Product thinking at Target, and while still primarily an internal conference, a select few organizations will be invited to participate.
This year's theme is Product United: Breaking Down Silos.
We'll explore a variety of topics that can either unite or separate us and divide them across several tracks: Team, Customer, Outcomes, Culture, and Engineering.Speakers Include*:
- Jeff Patton, Product Discovery Coach and author of User Story Mapping
- Jennifer Hayes, Sr Manager, Interaction Design, RBC
- Nate Walkingshaw, CXO of Pluralsight
- Archie Miller, Product Discovery Coach, Carmax
- Amanda Richardson – Chief Data and Strategy Officer, Hotel Tonight
- Sue Anderson - Director, Voice of Customer, PTC
- Felipe Castro - OKR Consultant
- Cathy Hawley - SVP, Performance, Return Path
- John Mulligan - COO, Target
- Jen Flashman - Sr Data Analyst, Tinder
- Kevin Sakamoto - Product Director, ADP
- Cartier Gwin - Copy Editor, Microsoft
Who is this for?
- Primary Audience: Anyone that is on a Product Team at Target
- Secondary Audience: Anyone that partners with a Product Team at Target
- External Audience: This year's conference will once again be opened to a small group of external participants