productDNA Minneapolis 2018 - Videos and Presentations Available
Many of the recorded videos and associated presentations have been posted to the productDNA site.
On the ProductDNA Schedule, you will see small video and presentation icons next to the sessions that have been published thus far.
For your convenience, here is also a list of the videos and presentations.
- Opening Remarks - Pete Anderson
- Afternoon Keynote - Misaligned - Jeff Patton (Video Only)
- Morning Keynote - Tricks for Crossing the Chasm from Strategy to Product Management - Amanda Richardson
- Building a High Performing Team - Cathy Hawley
- Designing together across functions and geographies: Stories from the UX trenches - Jennifer Hayes
- Platform Architecture for Omnichannel Retail - Joel Crabb
- The Heartbeat of Product - Nate Walkingshaw
- Data-driven and human-centered: learning to connect the dots for maximum impact - Sara Cowles
- Cognitive Attenuation - Kevin Sakamoto
- ASS-U-ME - Hope Gurion
- No More Excuses: Enable everyone to get feedback from customers - Sue Anderson
- Design Sprints: Practical Mechanics - Lauren Antonelli
- What does it mean to be a “Technical” Product Owner - Lucas Rettig
- It's Only Complicated if You Work Here - Archie Miller (Presentation Only)
- Creating a Healthy Data Culture - Jennifer Flashman
- Growing Target's Nimble Spirit - John Buck
Thanks again for being part of the DNA Family!"